Member 2 Member
Member Benefits Program:
The Chamber supports any inititiatives that promote buying locally and we have launched our member to member benefits program to encourage members to do business with each other. We suggest that if you can you should offer a discount or other incentive to fellow Noosa Chamber members.
We urge you to refer to the membership directory and where possible trade with fellow members. Please check and update the information in the directory about your own business as we do not have comprehensive details about all members - the more info we have the better for your business. Your listing in the directory is where members can find details about your business. Please make sure your entry is always up to date.
To edit your business entry details log in to your account at the Noosa Chamber website..
- Hover over the 'Your Account' menu (top right), click on 'Account Details' and make sure they are up to date
- Then click on 'Company Details' and update if needed
- Then click on 'Members Directory' - in this section you will see 3 tabs
- The first tab is where you can edit the more detailed information about your business
- make sure you save your changes before logging out