CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY QUEENSLAND NOOSA (CCIQ NOOSA)
Notice of Annual General Meeting
To be held on: Thursday 21 September 2017 at 9.00am
At The J Noosa, 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
3. Confirmation of Minutes of the previous AGM and any business arising therefrom
4. Report from President
5. The receiving of the statement of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and mortgages, charges and securities affecting the property of the Noosa Chamber for the last financial year
6. The receiving of the auditor's report on the financial affairs of the Noosa Chamber for the last financial year
7. The presenting of the audited statement to the meeting for adoption
8. The appointment of an auditor
9. The election of members of the Management Committee*
*Nominations for new members of the Management Committee are most welcome! Nominees are required to be a current financial member of the CCIQN. Nominations must be made in writing using the form to be found at the NOMINATION FORM LINK and must be lodged with the Secretary on or before Thursday 7 September. If, at the commencement of the AGM, there are an insufficient number of candidates nominated, the vacant positions will be filled by the Management Committee (pursuant to the Constitution).
If you are unable to attend the AGM, a proxy appointment can be made in writing using the form at the PROXY FORM LINK and must be lodged with the Secretary before the AGM commences, either via post or via email.
Please come earlier for the Drop In session at 8:00. Coffee and breakfast snacks will be provided for your refreshment.